At The Lofts at Downtown Salem, we are committed to providing our users with a website that is accessible to the largest audience possible. We aim to promote accessibility and inclusion for all of our customers.
Our goal is to enable all of our customers to successfully navigate through our website and access all of our digital offerings.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website for everyone. This is an ongoing process, and as we continue to strive towards our goal of promoting accessibility, we welcome your feedback on how we might improve. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular page on our website, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at ((540) 202-1441.
Accessible Parking Details:
- Accessible self-parking
- Van accessible self-parking
- Wheelchair accessible parking spaces: 1 space
- Ramp access to hotel bar/lounge
- Ramp access to hotel restaurant
- Parking drop off point is adjacent to entrance
Accessible Public Area Details:
- Hotel entrance
- All entrances/doorways
Accessible Guest Room and Bathroom Details:
- Wheelchair accessible rooms with larger doorways
Hearing Impaired Accessibility:
- Closed Captions TV
- Visual Alarms or alerts in hallways and public areas
Vision Impaired Accessibility:
- Audible fire/smoke alarms in guest rooms, hallways, and public areas